Feedreader.com - News

Monday, July 8, 2013

My Favorite Children's Book


One of my favorite books is Edwina The Dinosaur Who Didn't Know She Was Extinct written and illustrated by Mo Williams.  This is one of my favorite books because the main character is a dinosaur and she does many things I would do.  Edwina even has her finger and toe nails painted like me!  When I read it, I always change the name from Edwina to Ms. Jill and all the children giggle.

Everyone in town  knows Edwina.  She is the dinosaur who plays with the kids.  She is the dinosaur who helps little old ladies cross the street.  And best of all, she bakes yummy chocolate-chip cookies.  Everyone loves Edwina except for Reginald Von Hoobie-Doobie.  Reginald knows dinosaurs are extinct and is ready to prove it.


No comments:

Post a Comment